Sunday, April 26, 2009

Old pictures that amuse me!

Sorry this is a huge post. I was going back through old stuff and it made me nostalgic.

Me sometime around 1999. Probably the last time my hair was its real color. Plus this is one of the few pics I have from my apt in Rhode Island.
Photobucket

Katie and I ages ago
Photobucket

Katie and I playing One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Photobucket

Some weird truckstop
Photobucket

My cabaret marionette costume
Photobucket

Again
Photobucket

Katie and I with Augusten Burroughs
Photobucket

Andy and I at Mudlavia. We got in a huge fight that day and nearly broke up
Photobucket

Me with my Engagement Pumpkin
Photobucket

Genius and future doctor...
Photobucket

Andy and Milton having tea
Photobucket

Jenny and Patrick (bro and sis in law)
Photobucket

This is my wedding day...Oct 31, 2008
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment