Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day was ok. Nothing too exciting. Andy took his mom and grandma out to eat. I stayed home and enjoyed a quiet house. I got his mom a gift certificate for a Do-It-Yourself pottery place.

I am terribly depressed and in a bad mood. I hate my living situation. I also realized how withdrawn I am from everyone lately. I can honestly say I am not interested in who is doing what. And it doesn't appear anyone cares about that but me. I am tired of trying to keep the house clean only for Andy's step-father to trash it when he's taking care of grandma during the day. I am tired of feeling like all that's important is Andy graduating. Is it important? Yes. Should he put his entire life on hold b/c of it? No. Plus I am also tired of Andy's grandma trashing my bathroom with about 400 towels and 8 hairbrushes. I know she has issues but god damn it! I am sick of dealing with all these stupid fighting relatives and would like to tell them all to go to hell.

I know I should get my attitude in check. But I am just not a "put on a happy face" kinda gal. I hate how when I feel like this I feel completely alone. I feel like everyone scatters when I am in a bad mood. I mean Saturday was the first time in awhile that was fun and that's b/c I spent time with Heather and hid from everyone I am related to BY MARRIAGE.

Now I shall answer questions to avoid life.




1. DO YOU SNORE?
I am the worst to sleep with. I snore, talk, cough and roll around.

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Def fighter.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Feeling like I haven't met my potential.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
I was more into acting out my favorite books. Hell yea, Boxcar Children!

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
Christ no.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
No.

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
Uh.

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
I liked being single. It's not too much diff being married.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
I have a beige one and a black one.

10 DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
yes, Neko Case is a favorite for shower singing.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
Yes. I loved it.

12. HAVE ANY "SECRET" TALENTS?
Does being a mental case count?

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
Amsterdam

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
No.

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
yes. i love to.

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
Many times.

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
Sure.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP?
3, didn't you see the commercial?

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
nope.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
yeah

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
Kind of. I have 2 half-siblings but we're all from different moms.

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
both

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
I wouldn't do it but...

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I am going to start introducing Andy as "My first husband..." if he doesn't get his shit together.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's big and messy.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Latex, onions and blue cheese.

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
I haven't said it in awhile.

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
not hardly

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
Yeah...

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
pretty much any way

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
no dumber than anyone else.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Usually between the washer and dryer.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
11:03

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Andy calls me Mermaid and my friends call me Red Delicious

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
Kinda. I love their salads and fries, tho.

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
This morning while driving to work.

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
I like both.

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
no

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
I like being kissed in general.

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
No.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
Smoking and things that are bad for me in general.

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
both

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
no

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
nope.

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
most times.

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
yes, this is why I am always LATE

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
green

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
No comment

51. DO YOU USE TWO-PLY OR THREE-PLY TOILET PAPER?
Two is fine. As long as it isn't scratchy.

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
I get "feelings" about stuff

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
Several times.

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
nah

55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
yep

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
nope

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
I'm not sure.

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
often.

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Probably.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
I have dogs but I am much more cat-oriented.

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
I think it's necessary for some people.

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
yep.

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
Sunny and windy.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
grape nuts

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
yes but not lately b/c of swimming.

67. WISH YOU COULD LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE?
rhode island

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
The ones for ExtenZe's. Why do my shows have to be interupted for some limp noodle medication? I get sick of hearing about "being LARGER."

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
no suh

70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT?
The Peppermints

71. WHO DO YOU LOVE?
I heart me.

No comments:

Post a Comment