Sunday, August 9, 2009

Despite being woken up at 830 by the husband....I have been extremely productive.

+laundry
+cleaned Zeke's crate and litter box
+organized garage a bit more
+organized big junky hall closet. a walk-in closet that can actually be walked in!
+may have had a break-though with crazy MIL
+grocery shopping. massive. i can make a neck scarf from the receipt. Or write a letter to Target telling them how much I <3 them.

at this point i had a bit of a plan to Mosey to Lafayette but Aunt Flo crashed in to town and I thought I was going to die. I took 4 pills of something and passed out for 6 hours. I finally woke up at 930.

The husband then made something with eggplant and mozzarella which I immediately inhaled. We then watched Stardust. Which I must say is probably the best Neil Gaiman movie adaptation I've seen. Robert DeNiro was excellent.

I just finished cleaning the kitchen from Andy's eggplant project. I'm pretty sure I am ready to crash again. I want to stay up and read some of this:


And here is a pic of Zeke enjoying his new bell:



Not really but that's what he gets for peeing on my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment