Monday, March 1, 2010

I found this on someone's Face Book. I am both amused and horrified. This was the moment every insecurity I have ever had began. It is very distressing when you go from constantly being alone, having no exposure to other children and being used to your own schedule of life...to being thrown into a class of lots of DIFFERENT children. Not different bad...just different SO MANY. I was the different BAD one. Those fuckers never let me forget it. This was also when I developed my Don't Mind Me...I Am Going To Go Roam the Halls and Hide In The Library defense mechanism. I wonder if anyone else ended up with screwed up brains? I hope so.



That's all.

I bought new dresses last night. They make me happy. One reminds me of Molly Ringwald in Pretty In Pink. Katie also got a fancy dress. We ARE fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment