Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm going to go on a strict diet of The Posies, The Lightning Seeds, and Leonard Cohen for my ears and Gregory Corso, Madeline L'Engle, Roald Dahl, Maya Angelou, and Lemony Snicket for my eyes. If I'm faithful, and do not cheat, I should get better.


I would like to go home now. I know that an extra half hour won't kill me, but still. I have grocery shopping to do, naps to take, baths to take, a puppy to cuddle, my wife to murder. I'm swamped.


I used to get migraines about 6 or 7 times a year. I've been pretty good the past couple years, down to 2 or 3 year. They say stress causes it, but I think I'm being punished for something I don't remember doing.

If they didn't hurt they'd be kinda fun. Usually my arms feel kinda tingly and numb and then I start to feel very, very far away, like I've smoked a lot of pot. Then I see little spots and my vision fades in and out and I feel... hmm, woozy, I guess. While all this is happening some nice person attaches a vise to my head and slowly tightens it. I'm sensitive to light and sound for about six (ha! I wrote sex!) hours sometimes I feel like I'd rather die than hear or see anything. I never said I wasn't dramatic.

Every time I get an email from my boss I get super paranoid. My contract is over a year old and still open. Which means I could get the boot any time. There are NO indications that this will happen-I just obsess about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment