Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just like fucking the dead...

My life is filled with I WANT. See following list.

- Friends not so far away (Coralene, Kyle, Cuppy, Mr. Doom, etc.  People I love and have things in common with.)
-To be Queen Red Delicious forever.  But hair dye fades so maybe so does my power?
 -A pin curl assistant.
-To at least be a MINOR character in a Bret Easton Ellis novel. I'll take lowest of all low crack whores. Wait.  Hrm.  Will re-think later.
-Red lipstick that doesn't leave that weird red stain.
-To be able to have my cat with me at all times.
- To have a full on Joan Crawford moment (a la with the Pepsi-Cola board scene) with the last boy to break my heart.
-To finally lift up the dead whale and tell everything living underneath her goodbye.  I know I needed you all for so long...but there comes a time where I have to do this alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment