Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh back to work?  Is that what today was? Ha.

This is a scarf my friend Christine made me ages ago.  He's so adorable.  I sewed on his eyes and made his tongue.
 That is also my Purple Dream Coat. I was afraid I would like the grape from the Fruit of the Loom commercial. Or worse...Grimace.  But you know what?  Fuck the police.  I love it.
 
Then the attack of the red tights.
That’s right.  Red tights with my Mama Cass dress.  I love that I have the confidence to dress how I do.  I love that a woman just asked if where I got my tights would have them in her size. Like we were on a secret tights mission.  I hope she gets them and fats all over everywhere!
 
 And finally.  
Get out the rattin’ comb and hair spray because there is some Delilah DeWylde and the Lost Boys in my future.Thank you muchly to Kyle for providing me with proper accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment