Tuesday, April 10, 2012

11 RANDOM THINGS

1. I used to drive a bookmobile for a public library

2. My grandparents are Jewish

3. I have 3 library cards

4. I want it to be the 1960's so I can dance to Lesley Gore at the prom and admire my huge beehive.

5. I LOVE Jerry Lee Lewis

6. I love breaking into old buildings. 

7. I hate pants and usually wear dresses.

8. The combination of bourbon and cigarette smoke is one of the sexiest smells ever.

9. I think the Addams Family is really my real family.

10. My dog is named after Ira Glass from This American Life.

11. A lot of things I do get me in trouble but it always feels like summer camp so I keep on doing it.

11 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

1. What was the first CD you bought?
Dwight Yoakam's This Time

2. If you were a nail polish what colour would you be?
Bright Red

3. What is your favourite smell?
I couldn't pick just one.

4. Bath or Shower?
Showers during the week
Weekends bath for hours and keep topping up with hot water

5. Is there a particular item of clothing you just won't wear?
White pants

6. What was your favourite cartoon as a child?
Tex Avery/Bugs Bunny

7. If you had to pick 1 Celeb (male or female) to have Dnner with who would it be?
Jason Mewes/Neil DeGrasse Tyson

8. If you could pick to be born in a certain century or era, when would you choose?
1940's

9. Cat or Dog?
BOTH!!!

10. Favourite group/band as a teenager?
Slayer

11. What fears or phobias do you have?
Hair of unknown origin.

11 QUESTIONS
1. Have you ever been in love?
I'm not sure what love is anymore.

2. Where is your fave place in the world?
Anywhere in Cape Cod

3. Do you play an instrument?
Meat flute.

4. What sport would you like to be really good at?
The kind that lets me beat the shit outta people with a busted beer bottle.

5. Fave piece of art and Artist?
Anything Diane Arbus

6. last live band/artist you saw?
I don't even remember.

7. What would you most like to have done in 5 years time?
Made peace with my parents.

8. Would you live in another country?
I'm not sure.  I'd love to travel more though.

9. ice cream or cake?
Both!

10. fave cocktail?
Makers and Coke

11. What were you doing at 11am today?
Trying to figure out why shit on my desk has been moved around.





















No comments:

Post a Comment