1. Can you cook? Yes. Mostly just foods and baked stuff that's bad for you.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a teacher on an Indian reservation.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Right now that would be knitting.
4. Favorite place? Providence, R.I or anywhere coastal in N.C.
5. Favorite vegetable? artichokes.
6. What was the last book you read? Right now I am reading Stolen Innocence. It's about a girl who was in a Morman fundamentalist church.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Libra.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? 8 tattoos and 9 piercings.
9. Worst Habit? Telling people what I think (Apparently if they ask it becomes a worse habit)
Where is nunber 10?
11. What is your favorite sport? hockey
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Negative lately with a sprinkle of optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? be happy for the peace and quiet.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I would say the death of my grandpa. He was the only consisent male in my life. He taught me the joys of staying young, fishing, getting dirty and being Jewish he could hard-core dumpster dive. He also loved math and could explain it easily.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: when I was 17, and still in high school, I ran off with an Egyptian guy I met at Ball State. He was like 31. I was gone for about a month. I have no idea what I thought I was doing. I will have good stories for my grandkids, though.
16. Do you have any pets? Cats-Zeke, Callie, Siamie. Dogs-Pepe, Juan, Mimi. Milton Shapiro Goldberg will always be the rottie with my heart, tho.
17. Do you know how to do the macerana? Yes. But I won't. Don't ask.
18. What time is it where you are now? 310
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I just finished watching Something Wicked This Way Comes. I so love you Ray Bradbury but you scare me.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd want thicker hair
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I can barely handle my own conscience.
22. What color eyes do you have? They change from green to blue.
23. Ever been arrested? Almost. Miss those Terre Haute days.
24. Bottle or Draft? Bottle
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Visit my sister, get my tank tattoo and then use the rest for bills.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't chew gum much but my favorite gum ever is Black Jack. This was introduced to me by my grandma.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? The Hill Valley Drive Hot Spot. Sadly I do want to leave but I am home.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. But I think "ghost" is too generic a term.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read, swim and write.
30. Do you swear a lot? Once I am on a tear, yes.
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who have nice things and do not take care of them. Or! People who don't try to figure things out on their own. They waste time asking someone to do it for them rather that learning something.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? determined
Three jobs I have had in my life: Dog walker, dominatrix, church secretary
Three places I have lived: North Carolina, Rhode Island, Colorado
Three places I have been: Dollywood, Wisconsin, the Armpit of Illinois
Three people who email me the most: Heather, Susan , Andy P
Three of my favourite foods: sushi, Indian, chinese
Three places I'd Rather be: Rhode Island, my old apt downtown, in a pool
Three friends I think will respond: I don't have friends
Three things I look forward to: moving away from Indiana with Andy, doing what I want career-wise, being able to foster bullies