Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1. Can you cook? Yes. Mostly just foods and baked stuff that's bad for you.

2. What was your dream growing up? To be a teacher on an Indian reservation.

3. What talent do you wish you had? Right now that would be knitting.

4. Favorite place? Providence, R.I or anywhere coastal in N.C.

5. Favorite vegetable? artichokes.

6. What was the last book you read? Right now I am reading Stolen Innocence. It's about a girl who was in a Morman fundamentalist church.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Libra.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? 8 tattoos and 9 piercings.

9. Worst Habit? Telling people what I think (Apparently if they ask it becomes a worse habit)

Where is nunber 10?

11. What is your favorite sport? hockey

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Negative lately with a sprinkle of optimistic

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? be happy for the peace and quiet.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I would say the death of my grandpa. He was the only consisent male in my life. He taught me the joys of staying young, fishing, getting dirty and being Jewish he could hard-core dumpster dive. He also loved math and could explain it easily.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: when I was 17, and still in high school, I ran off with an Egyptian guy I met at Ball State. He was like 31. I was gone for about a month. I have no idea what I thought I was doing. I will have good stories for my grandkids, though.

16. Do you have any pets? Cats-Zeke, Callie, Siamie. Dogs-Pepe, Juan, Mimi. Milton Shapiro Goldberg will always be the rottie with my heart, tho.

17. Do you know how to do the macerana? Yes. But I won't. Don't ask.

18. What time is it where you are now? 310

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I just finished watching Something Wicked This Way Comes. I so love you Ray Bradbury but you scare me.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd want thicker hair

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I can barely handle my own conscience.

22. What color eyes do you have? They change from green to blue.

23. Ever been arrested? Almost. Miss those Terre Haute days.

24. Bottle or Draft? Bottle

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Visit my sister, get my tank tattoo and then use the rest for bills.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't chew gum much but my favorite gum ever is Black Jack. This was introduced to me by my grandma.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? The Hill Valley Drive Hot Spot. Sadly I do want to leave but I am home.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. But I think "ghost" is too generic a term.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read, swim and write.

30. Do you swear a lot? Once I am on a tear, yes.

31. Biggest pet peeve? People who have nice things and do not take care of them. Or! People who don't try to figure things out on their own. They waste time asking someone to do it for them rather that learning something.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? determined


Three jobs I have had in my life: Dog walker, dominatrix, church secretary
Three places I have lived: North Carolina, Rhode Island, Colorado

Three places I have been: Dollywood, Wisconsin, the Armpit of Illinois

Three people who email me the most: Heather, Susan , Andy P

Three of my favourite foods: sushi, Indian, chinese

Three places I'd Rather be: Rhode Island, my old apt downtown, in a pool

Three friends I think will respond: I don't have friends

Three things I look forward to: moving away from Indiana with Andy, doing what I want career-wise, being able to foster bullies

2 comments:

  1. That totally tripped me out. Yesterday I decided I want a tattoo of the wicked witch, all green and fancy, with "something wicked this way comes" in a banner. I searched the phrase and of course found Ray Bradbury, whom I had never heard of, and was trying to buy the book on Amazon (but my damned card kept malfunctioning), and here you are talking about it! Do you have it? Is it amazing?

    Don't say "I don't have friends"! Make me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious!!?
    I love love Ray Bradbury. My grandpa got me started on his stuff when I was in gradeschool. I also had a teacher in the 5th grade who was really into sci-fi. That was where I watched the movie version of Something Wicked. After that I was obsessed. I mean it's a "made for TV" kinda thing. For the time though it was amazing. I found it again and made Andy watch it. I mean I think everyone has read Farhenheit 451 but he has so many other cool stories. Let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete