Thursday, March 25, 2010

I went on a craft rampage at Jo-Ann's last night. So I am obsessed with Shana Logic, right? I can make MOST of that stuff myself. And so I did. I bought tons of buttons to make fun hair clips. I got the wrong clue so I have to get a more metal friendly one. The ones that worked out are definately cute, though. They also had a laptop bag which I decorated with ice cream cones and cupcakes. I don't have a laptop so I am just using it for a bag in general. I will fix the straps later so they are longer. I like an over-the- shoulder bag. I think I am going to go back and get pin backs so I can make broaches.


So no one is in the office today that I have to pretend I am behaving for. I intend to eat cheese and crackers and be entertained by perverts all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment