Monday, October 11, 2010

I love when the leaves change in Autumn. While Indiana has been without rain for nearly 3 months and it cannot seem to stay cool-The leaf colors are changing here and there. Jenny, my SIL, was in Connecticut this weekend and reported my beloved New England is slow to change colors as well. I am off work today for Columbus Day (Hurrah for fake Gubnut Holidays) so Andy and I went out to take some pictures. Actually we just went out to return library books and find a mail box and ended up taking some pictures.

A bit about Irvington!

Photobucket
This tree is right in front of my house. I did not realize how tall it was until the other day.

Then down the street we have The H.H. Holmes House!
Photobucket


And Irvington!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the red leaves, our Fall is similar to the Midwest Fall. And weather in general.

    ReplyDelete