Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So Octo-mom got Gloria Allred to be her attorney. Color me shocked. Plus the $1,000,000 offer from Vivid Entertainment to do just one film. Thank you for making a mockery out of motherhood.

I finally finished Revolutionary Road. I got half through it and felt as if someone was ripping my intestines out and I wanted to stop. But since I began to feel like I knew these characters (and possibly on a scary level relate to them?)I couldn't give up.

I usually read books like this twice. I mean if it caused so many questions during the first reading there must be many more. I think, though, it will definately be awhile before I read it again. I want someone to read it so I can talk about it!

Now I am in a book lull. I have a ton of stuff from the librarian FIL. But this is the same man who gave me a book about how the Chinese used to torture and kill their female children, before it became a crime, for X-mess. So his stuff is rarely light-hearted and whimsical.

Tonight, after 5 days of the flu and general funk, I will return to swimming. At the very least the whirlpool. I'm sure my cronies there have missed me. I've missed refusing their offers of Old Country Buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment