Sunday, March 8, 2009

I met my friend Jennifer in Lebanon a few weeks ago. She lives in Lafayette so Lebanon is half-way for both of us. It's an odd little dirt-kicker town. We went to this book shop called Mason's. And while it may not seem necessary to archive a book shop this one was an orginal. It felt like the beginning of a Ray Bradbury story.


Photobucket
Fix-it Yourself Addictions!

Photobucket
Elmo the Cannibal! Talk about your true Hollywood stories!

Photobucket
Blow-up animals and Kali.



Photobucket
I am reading Stephen Hawking to Demeter! I found this at the creepy book shop


Andy has been at the lab all day. I took the dogs for a walk, put laundry away, watched rerun Kardashian's and puttered around the house. The weather has been pretty good so I also sat outside with the dogs, of course, smoked and read my book. I'm sure our neighbors hate us.

No comments:

Post a Comment