Saturday, June 6, 2009

I get to dance with this hot mama tomorrow!



She is going to be in Bloomington for the Durga Tour.


This woman has been my bellydance hero for ages. And b/c my life is one cruel joke I have a nasty ear infection and temp. I have already paid for the classes and the following performance. I don't care if I have to drive to Bloomington with Heather holding my head out the car window so I can barf...I am going.

The after-gathering is a going to be a music/dance free-for-all. My drums, clothes and other goodies are packed. I am confused why they made it for Sunday night. That wouldn't be so bad but I got bullied into working one more day to close up stuff in my office at school. Bleh.

1 comment:

  1. So how was it?? You need to post pictures, I want to see! That sounds cool. I've always been more fascinated with what they wear than how they dance, but I can imagine it would be a pretty good workout as well! I just want to wear belly chains in an environment where it would be socially acceptable.

    ReplyDelete